Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Story

After a brain-storming session with my business partner, the story behind the cookbook has come more fully into the light. I'm very excited to begin laying out recipes and stories. I can see and feel the structure of the book, and while this has taken more time than I anticipated, the creative process cannot be rushed. The details of the book are, by far, the most enjoyable for me.

The spring time will be full of experimentation - cooking those old family recipes in a vegan way. Before that starts, I'll be writing and organizing. More importantly, I'll be continuing to add food back in my diet - whole grains, or whole wheat pastry flour to be more specific, is the last of the foods I need to add back in. Once I am back on the grains, veganizing the family recipes can begin. Looking forward to that!

www.healingpartnersllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment