Thursday, October 1, 2009

Progress

Been waiting to see the final version on the front cover, and it arrived today. The colors are so vibrant, and while I haven't revealed the design, the cover is earthy and welcoming.

An inspiration came to me the other day on how to effectively and seamlessly incorporate the 4th female voice in the book - mine. Since becoming a vegetarian, I am always substituting ingredients in order to accomodate my lifestyle and tastebuds. Honestly, flavor and taste are never sacrificed, and I'm so thankful for that. So, the book will include the traditional recipes and the vegetarian version, and that is very exciting to me. Writing, writing, and more writing.

My vegetarian cooking classes are beginning soon, and so it is going to be head-down through October, but I'll update as I can. Teaching others always reveals insights and offers more inspiration, so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon.

www.healingpartnersllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment