Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nightime

Inspiration - a topic I've written about before continues to come at the most inconvenient times, but I'm not complaining. This time, however, the inspiration was for my colleagues book project. I awoke with ideas about the interior of the book that will allow readers to connect with the material at a more intimate level.

When and why inspiration comes in the middle of the night is really a mystery, but I have a theory. The middle of the night is when I'm the quietest other than when I'm meditating. When I'm meditating, I am focused on my mantra and on stilling the mind completely, so I typically don't receive inspiration then. (However, that is likely the time that the inspiration seed gets planted.) So, the best time, for me, to receive the information I've requested, is in the middle of the night. The information rises to the surface of my conscious mind, and I'm then able to access it, and generally, I'm very pleased with what comes.

Why I received info about Michael's book project, who knows? But, when I told him about it today, he told me he also received that guidance. The information that came to me just confirmed his own guidance. Sometimes, that's the point - to help and support each other. That's so cool.

www.healingpartnersllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment